Eryn’s wedding is one of the best examples I’ve ever seen of repeating a color scheme for a customized look with WOW! impact!
She infused every element of her wedding with her bold color scheme. The overall effect was really fun & whimsical, and made the whole day a blast for every guest.
I’m not saying you need to choose Erin’s POW color scheme – the same concept applies to any color scheme – just find creative, fun, unique places to add your colors:
- Save-the dates
- Guestbook table (even just a few petals add a nice touch of color)
- Ceremony altar flowers
- Ceremony aisle flowers
- Seating chart
- Place cards
- Centerpiece flowers
- Signature cocktail
- Linens (table runners & napkins are a great place for a pop of color to your whole reception space)
- Buffet table flowers & petals
- Chair sashes
- Bridesmaids gowns, bouquets, accessories (Inject a fun pop of color in shoes & jewelry like Erin did!)
- Groomsmen (ties, boutonnieres, pocket squares)
These are just a few ideas for adding color to give your wedding a customized, pulled-together, WOW look!